Saturday, July 27, 2013

Definitely Dead






This book was the best so far of the series,besides the first book. I enjoyed Sookie going out with a completely different person than what she's used to. I thought it was nice not to have to read about Bill all the time. And how he and/or she struggles. A tiger is so different for sure.
Sad to read that her cousin is definitely dead. You don't hear much about her.
Change of pace for Sookie and readers to read that she was doing things for the Queen.
Funny how the phrase definitely dead was used and how many times. We get it. There were some funny moments too. Sookie and Quinn going to the dance. Sookie in this wild outfit, queens helper pushing her boob in her dress. Just plain general the relationship of her and Quinn developed.

I guess it's on to the next one in the series.
I give Definitely Dead 5


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad




Put a Pin on the Map
View my Guestmap
Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com


No comments: