Thursday, April 07, 2022

Why Didn't They Ask Evans?


Enjoyed this story! one of my favorites so far of Agatha Christie.
A lot of twists and turns as AC writes.
One thing I have taken away from the story is a couple of times I was saying "No don't tell everyone your true identities and why you are doing what you are doing." Trust no one.

A good pair Frankie and Bobby are.  Solving a murder and figuring out who is who. So many characters with so many questions of who exactly are they. 
And what was surprising is the question of why didn't they ask Evans? Really was put in the back story. Never to be solved. But it was. And finding out about Evans, surprise!
So who did what? The doctor, neighbors, in laws etc.. A variety to choose from.

The pieces of story I liked are on kindle

Now to see Hugh Laurie's adaption!

I give Why Didn't They Ask Evans?


 

No comments: