Wednesday, October 28, 2020

The Last Time I Saw You

I was a bit disappointed in this book. I guess after reading The Last Mrs. Parrish I expected the same suspense. I remember saying about that book I thought it might be a cliche. All though it wasn't.

Again with this book it was a cliche through and through. I could picture the things that went on like a movie. Or something I read before.

Kate being so anxious of her husband Simon. Is he one to be trusted? Blaire the friend that got pushed away by Kate. But thought she gained a family. Especially in Lily, Kate's mom. A mom too for Blaire? 

The rest of Kate's friends are they who they are for Kate? And then there is Annabella Kate and Simon's daughter. No big deal there.

I really don't know what to say about this book. Nothing really  stood out for me.

 The actions back and forth with Kate was something I thought drawn out. Same with Blaire. 

I was looking to sink my teeth into a mystery and find out who killed Lily. And why other friends of Kate's were involved. Who was this mysterious Daniel. Blaire's husband. We read that Blaire calls him for Christmas. But never hear about him again toward the end.

The ending was abrupt . Interesting but mild. Poor Blaire! At least she gets a visit from her friend and sister Kate

I give The Last Time I Saw You 3 




 

No comments: